Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Do you Measure in AG??

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by JustMagicMaria:
    I don't measure money things but I definitely measure in AG size. I was at a store today (the West Concord Five and Ten, Laura, where I dragged you when you were visiting) and they had these little rubber snakes. My first thought was "that's just right for one of my AGs!". Anything AG-scale is hard for me to resist. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I didn't mind going since I do the same thing.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm always thinking, That much money would buy so much AG stuff....

    Like, $8 is a pair of AG shoes, or

    $65 would get a decent ebay doll, or

    $25 would buy an AG outfit, or

    nearly $100 would get a new AG doll, including shipping! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'm SOOOO hopeless! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do that all the time with my mom - when I got my tax refund I said, "there's an outfit for the dolls" or I'm always commenting on how many dolls I could buy if she actually let me spend my paycheck. Hmm... maybe there's a reason I have a spending limit?!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Nethilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2006
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, I do it in ponies, which are about five bucks each. For example: 30 bucks for that shirt! That's 6 ponies!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 16, 2006 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Nethilia ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well....kind of.....

    My DH sold his car about a month ago and had this roll of hundred dollar bills for about 1 day before he rolled it into another car. Well,
    before he left for work that morning he goes," Do ya'll want to look at this roll of money before it goes away?" DD jumps up and thinking he's rolling in it says "Let me hold it Daddy."
    (she winks at me) [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Then she starts counting the hundred dollar bills like this....

    Addy
    Josefina
    Kirsten
    AGT23
    AGT21
    AGT22
    (2 bills) Kailey
    (3 bills) Lindsey
    (2 bills) Marisol and one off of ebay
    AGT24
    AGT15
    (of course I put my 2 cents worth of help in too)

    My DH just stopped and looked at her with this incredulous expression and says...
    "What????!!! Ya'll aren't going to turn my car into dolls!!!!!!"

    We just about keeled over laughing!!
    It was so funny!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    So, yeah we do it, if only for fun!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 3castles:
    Well....kind of.....

    My DH sold his car about a month ago and had this roll of hundred dollar bills for about 1 day before he rolled it into another car. Well,
    before he left for work that morning he goes," Do ya'll want to look at this roll of money before it goes away?" DD jumps up and thinking he's rolling in it says "Let me hold it Daddy."
    (she winks at me) [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Then she starts counting the hundred dollar bills like this....

    Addy
    Josefina
    Kirsten
    AGT23
    AGT21
    AGT22
    (2 bills) Kailey
    (3 bills) Lindsey
    (2 bills) Marisol and one off of ebay
    AGT24
    AGT15
    (of course I put my 2 cents worth of help in too)

    My DH just stopped and looked at her with this incredulous expression and says...
    "What????!!! Ya'll aren't going to turn my car into dolls!!!!!!"

    We just about keeled over laughing!!
    It was so funny!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    So, yeah we do it, if only for fun!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL that is too funny! Looks like your daughter has great financial instincts [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do it all the time. Especially if I don't want to cook. Everytime we eat out I tell myself there goes an AG outfit. It has me cooking more that's for sure. I also started going to the Dinner Station and now cooking is easier!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •